Avocado and Cucumber?!
This chilled summer soup is perfect for those warm summer days! It is so satisfying with the crispness of the cucumbers while the avocados healthy fats keeps you full its a true summer win!
Chilled Avocado Cucumber Soup
- 1 large cucumber, peeled & seeded & cut in pieces + 1cucumber diced to stir in at finish
- 1 ripe large avocado, peeled, seeded, quartered
- 1 scallion, cut in pieces
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 2 T. fresh parsley
- 2 T. fresh lemon juice
- ½-3/4 c. plain greek yogurt
- 1 c. cold water-may add more to desired consistency
- Pink salt & pepper to taste
Puree all ingredients except 1 diced cucumber in blender till smooth. May add additional water at end to thin slightly. Stir in diced cucumber stirring after transferring to bowl. You can also add some diced additional avocado on top as well.
Makes approx. 4-5 cups. A 1 Cup Serving:
Calories: 101, Carbs: 8, Fat: 3, Protein 6, Sugar: 4