Summers not over and in NJ its peach picking season!!
My kids and I picked 3 big bags of peaches yesterday and its time to grab one and go, but grill, mash, chop and add to salads! Yum! My sweet treat today will be grilled peaches with some greek yogurt!
Did you know there are many health benefits of the peach! Studies have shown peaches to help cancer, obesity, cholesterol, blood disorders, eye care,skin care, and also maintain healthy bones, teeth and nervous systems! TONS of antioxidants (We LOVE that!) are in a peach, so start picking and enjoy this summer fruit!!
Sweet Summer Clean Grilled Peaches
- 1 large peach
- 1/4 C 4% greek yogurt plain
- cinnamon to taste
- honey to taste (optional)
- Grill the peaches on low until soft and you see grill marks with a little caramelization, about 2-4 minutes on each side.
- Mix up yogurt and cinnamon
- Drizzle a small amount of honey on the peaches to taste (optional)
- ENJOY this sweet treat!!
Purely summer refreshing! This super quick and easy summer go to cold soup can be made in 10 minutes and tastes delicious ocean or pool side! Pair with a Clean Cut summer cocktail and enjoy!
Clean Cut Chilled Avocado Cucumber Soup
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled & seeded & cut in pieces + 1 cucumber diced to stir in at finish
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, seeded, quartered
- 1 scallion, cut in pieces or chopped onion
- 1 garlic cloves
- 2 T. fresh parsley
- 2 T. fresh lemon juice
- ½ c. plain greek yogurt
- 1 c. cold water-may add more to desired consistency
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Mint leaves
Puree all ingredients except 1 diced cucumber in blender till smooth. May add additional water at end to thin slightly. Stir in diced cucumber stirring after transferring to bowl. Add some mint leaves for taste and garnish.
Adjust any seasonings to taste.
Looking for more clean salads and drinks this summer?!
Download our FREE Summer Salad and Clean Drinks Guide Here!
ABOUT THE AUTHORS:
Lori and Caren created Clean Cut Fitness & Nutrition to help women see there is a true balance when eating clean and living life. They like wine, tequila, vodka and intermittent fasting! Their 5 kids combined are always creating havoc but they would not have it any other way. Balance is their key to success! Their “shrink your body, grow your mind” mentality will help anyone find their Ah-Ha moment and what works in their lifestyle. Join the #cleancuttribe and create your new lifestyle.
Visit their full bios to learn more.