Summers not over and in NJ its peach picking season!!
My kids and I picked 3 big bags of peaches yesterday and its time to grab one and go, but grill, mash, chop and add to salads! Yum! My sweet treat today will be grilled peaches with some greek yogurt!
Did you know there are many health benefits of the peach! Studies have shown peaches to help cancer, obesity, cholesterol, blood disorders, eye care,skin care, and also maintain healthy bones, teeth and nervous systems! TONS of antioxidants (We LOVE that!) are in a peach, so start picking and enjoy this summer fruit!!
Sweet Summer Clean Grilled Peaches
- 1 large peach
- 1/4 C 4% greek yogurt plain
- cinnamon to taste
- honey to taste (optional)
- Grill the peaches on low until soft and you see grill marks with a little caramelization, about 2-4 minutes on each side.
- Mix up yogurt and cinnamon
- Drizzle a small amount of honey on the peaches to taste (optional)
- ENJOY this sweet treat!!