- 1 pound cleaned raw shrimp
- 1 clove of garlic chopped or 1 teaspoon garlic powder/flakes
- 1 medium shallot chopped
- 1 hot long pepper (optional) ¼ of the pepper cut in rings about ½ inch thick
- 1 head of of cauliflower (cut the florets in slices like chips about ¼ in thick)
- 1 teaspoons magic seafood seasoning or something like old bay
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of breadcrumbs (plain or gluten free)
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- 1 container of spiralized butternut squash
- 1 container of spiralized zucchini noodles
- 1-2 teaspoons of sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of honey
Sauté the garlic, shallots and the slices of the hot long peppers with 1 teaspoon of olive oil on medium for about 5 min. Add the cauliflower in a single layer and sprinkle with the seafood seasoning, cook until one side browns slightly (about 3-5 min) then flip and add the breadcrumbs and sesame seeds evenly until all browns another 3-5 min, then mix and toss until cauliflower starts to soften (At this point you can place in the rest of the hot long not cut for those that want to slice it while they eat).
In separate pan cook the shrimp in 1 teaspoon of olive oil in single layer about 3-5 min each side then transfer to the cauliflower mix. Add the squash and zucchini, cover and cook until slightly soft (about 5 min), then toss and cover again until all the water and juices from the noodles release (add pink salt as needed) This may take 12 min to get to the right texture. Add the honey and the sesame oil right at the end to keep the sweetness, toss for 1 min until all combined and serve.