When live is go go go, sometimes a little help from a meal delivery service, a boyfriend who can cook (thanks Ray!), and some creativity is just what you need!
Mix and Match + Deliboy Delivery = A Fabulous Frittata Creation!
If you work late, are a mom taxi or just don’t feel like planning a full on meal, having the Clean Cut tools in your refrigerator can take the edge off for sure. We have been using Deliboy delivery and it has been a life changer. Clean foods, that can be ordered a la carte or as meals are delivered every Monday and you can mix and match these healthy options.
Caren came home to this gem last night:
Roasted Veggie & Steak Frittata
- About 2 cups of your Deliboy roasted veggies or any roasted veggies
- About 5 ounces of Deliboy delicious steak (cut into 1 inch pieces) or steak of your choice
- 6-7 full eggs (whisked)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil for the skillet
- A sprinkle of grated parmesan cheese (maybe 2 teaspoons all in)
- A sprinkle of gluten free panko breadcrumbs (maybe 2 teaspoons)
Heat oven to 400 degrees
- Heat a skillet or frying pan over medium-high heat on stove top, add the already roasted veggies and steak and heat through.
- Pour the whisked eggs over the veggies evenly
- Let cook (do not fiddle with it)
- Once the sides start to bubble or pull away from the pan add the cheese and breadcrumbs evenly across the top
- Now it’s time to put it in the oven.
- Bake for about 10 min, watching it to see if top looks cooked. Once it does set oven to broil and crisp it up for another 2-3 min.
- Cut pizza slices and serve with a hot sauce or jalapeño sauce (Trader Joe’s has a great one)
This makes 2-3 serving. This was so silly good and satisfying and did we mention EASY!
If you are local to NJ and want to try Deliboy Delivery, visit www.deliboydelivery.com
Use code CCFN_19 for 10% off your first order!