Since we have been on a little pumpkin kick this fall, I thought we should share this yummy treat for you all! Our last post gave you a few tips on why pumpkin is healthy. But…
Whats the big deal about Chia Seeds?!
- Chia Seeds are loaded with antioxidants
- Almost all of the carbs in them are fiber
- Chia Seeds are high quality protein
- Chia Seeds deliver a massive amount of nutrients, with very few calories
- Due to the high fiber and protein count, Chia Seeds should be able to help you lose weight
We get into detail about all of these facts in our 6 week weight loss challenge. If you are interested in learning more, click here.
Pumpkin Chia Pudding Ingredients
1 1⁄4 cup coconut or almond milk
1 cup pumpkin puree
1⁄2 cup chia seeds
1⁄4 cup or less maple syrup
2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
Mix milk, puree, chia seeds, maple syrup and spice. Cover and shake thoroughly.
Refrigerate for 3-4 hours. Mix in almonds and enjoy!
Makes 4 servings