Happy Thanksgiving From Clean Cut!
Thanksgiving kicks off the start of the holiday season. Eating, drinking, parties, shopping, more eating, skipping workouts, etc. You know the drill. This time of year that is about sharing, caring and love sometimes can turn into a stressful mess! But how can we manage it, keep the weight off and enjoy our cheats?!
The Clean Cut Way! This week we are going to guide you through Thanksgiving! Having your feast and balancing it out.
- Intermittent fast the morning of Thanksgiving
- Drink water before during and after, and bring a healthy side dish
- Do not graze all day. Create a plate and commit to it. Then take a pause. Do you really need that second or third helping?
- Make it about the company. instead of a 3rd helping of mashed potatoes, step away and listen to Uncle Al’s war stories. Enjoy the family moments
- Be ready for Friday. Have a plan and be prepped to eat clean
- Schedule a workout for Friday. Get your SWEAT on!
Simple ways to balance your day and move forward! The Clean Cut Way.
We can hold your hand through the rest of the holiday season. Do you want recipes, guidance, a private Facebook group, daily motivational texts, workouts and the support of the best TRIBE ever?! Who doesn’t! You can join the 6 week handhold and get instant access to all your information this holiday season. Find Out More Here